Emergency Health Care in Arlington TX
At Baylor Scott & White – Arlington, our Emergency Department (ED) is here to provide the highest standard of care to the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment.
Emergencies come in different shapes and sizes. From a severe cold to broken bones, we are here to provide our patients with quality medical care. And, because you are at an orthopedic and spine hospital, we can provide you with access to specialists ready to assist you in recovering from acute orthopedic disorders.
That’s why hundreds of patients each month trust the emergency department at Baylor Scott & White Orthopedic and Spine Hospital – Arlington.
- Is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Has consistently short wait times
- Is staffed with physicians who specialize in orthopedic and spine care
- Is equipped with extensive diagnostic imaging equipment such as CT, MRI, X-ray, arthrograms and myelograms
- Offers minimally invasive treatments for orthopedic and spine conditions
- Features technologically advanced operating rooms for full joint replacements, complex spinal surgeries and other orthopedic procedures
- Can even treat general ailments like a severe cold
We are committed to providing the utmost in care and comfort for all of our patients. Our focus is on delivering quality, specialized treatment that is compassionate and specifically appropriate for each individual under our care. From our attentive and caring staff to our specialty trained doctors, you’ll be under the best care available and back to doing what you love in no time.