Todd Daniels, MD
Board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
Over 20 years of Experience
Practices in the Arlington and Mansfield Locations
Originally from Keller, Dr. M. Todd Daniels is a board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician, specializing in musculoskeletal medicine and electro-diagnostics. Dr. Daniels received his Doctor of Medicine and internship in internal medicine at the University of Texas at Houston in 1998 and 1999. In the same year, he also started his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, which he completed in 2002.
Although Dr. Daniels had a childhood ambition of becoming an FBI agent, he thoroughly enjoys what he does for a living now and takes pride in the care he provides to his patients.
Dr. Daniels is a father of two. He maintains an active lifestyle through running, hunting, and fishing. When it comes to healthy snacking, his go-to food is hummus.
Education & Training
Angelo State University (San Angelo, Texas)
Medical School: University of Texas at Houston (Houston, Texas)
Internship: University of Texas at Houston (Houston, Texas)
Residency: Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas (Dallas, Texas)
Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Health Texas Physician Network/Baylor University Medical Center (2002-2004)
- AOA Orthopedic Specialists (2004-present)
- Baylor Scott and White Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington – Active Privileges
- Arlington Memorial Hospital – Consulting
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington – Active Privileges
- Medical Director of Rehabilitation – Kindred Hospital at Arlington, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital at Arlington (2013-2018)
- Resident Educator – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation department of Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas
- Associations – American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports & Occupational Rehabilitation, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association
- Current Societies – Tarrant County Medical Society, International Spinal Injection Society, North American Spine Society
- Team Physician for Oakridge High School